Architectural Ceramics

Inspirations Studio has just completed our first order of replacement tiles for a house in the Junction.  The brick tiles were originally made by the Toronto Pressed Brick Co. and are from the 1880’s.


Below are the tiles we made to complete the tiling of the side of his house.  They have not yet been installed.


When they are installed they will interlocking in this formation.Tiles


Categories: Architectural


Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.